Lets visit SHELL petrol stataion today to collect the new set of 7 Ferrari model cars.
To celebrate over 60 years of shared passion for performance by Shell and Ferrari, Shell today launched a new limited edition scale model (Scale: 1:38) collection of the highly popular model GT Ferraris with improved features.
The range had been launched in Singapore earlier on end of February.
This is the second and most ambitious of Shell’s Ferrari model car promotions. The first promotion in November 2006 saw about 280,000 of cars sold over a 12-week period.
The Ferrari model cars are designed as a collectable set of seven. Careful thought has been put into the selection of the models featured. The result is a mix of new and historic racing and road Ferrari GT cars.
Models represented include:
• Ferrari FXX – The most advanced GT car ever created at Maranello, the FXX is the flagship in the new Ferrari model car collection. This limited-edition GT car was created so that Ferrari’s most dedicated and passionate clients could become test drivers. Only 30 of this special prototype were ever produced.
• Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano – Ferrari’s stunning new all-aluminium Gran Turismo flagship model was unveiled at the Geneva Motor Show in 2006. The sporty 12-cylinder two-seater was voted ‘Car of the Year’ by several leading car magazines. It can reach a top speed of over 205mph/330kmph.
• Ferrari F430 Challenge – An intensive series of tests at Ferrari’s private track, Fiorano, honed the many talents of the F430 Challenge. As always, the transfer from Formula One is significant – particularly in the braking system and Formula One gearbox.
• Ferrari 250 GTO – This superb early 1960s berlinetta proved to be an excellent racing car. The 3.0-litre, V12 came first in its class at 24 Heures du Mans in 1962, securing its legendary status amongst racing enthusiasts. The 250 GTO has a maximum output of 290bhp at 7400rpm.
• Ferrari F40 – One of the fastest, most powerful legal street-cars in the world, the F40 was produced from 1987 to 1992. The 3.0-litre, V8 engine has 478bhp at 7000rpm. It can reach a top speed of 201mph/324 kmph. It raced at the 24 Heures du Mans and in the American IMSA championship.
• Ferrari Challenge Stradale – Ferrari used its experiences in the International Ferrari Challenge series to develop what is often described as a ‘racing car for road use’. Powered by a centrally-mounted V8 engine reaching 425 bhp at 8500rpm, it can reach a top speed of 186mph/300kmph.
• Ferrari 575 GTC – One of Ferrari’s most exciting competition cars, the 575 GTC is designed exclusively for Ferrari’s gentleman drivers and is raced across several different series. The all-new 12-cylinder engine can still push out 810bhp.
The Ferrari model cars are available from now all Shell stations. Every RM40 spent on Shell V-Power entitles you to purchase a Ferrari model car at RM5.90 each. Alternatively, spend RM40 on Shell Formula Petrol 98/95/92, Shell Diesel or 4-litres of Shell Helix Super and get a Ferrari model car at RM8.90 each.
These promotions are valid while stocks last. Terms and conditions apply.